Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some September patrons and a very special event

I want to share some photos of The Beautiful Joe Autumn Adventure. Have you been yet! It happens every year but this is the first time I have been involved and let me tell you, it was SPECTACULAR! I haven't seen such a variety of pets and their people in one place in a very long time!  Woofstock it is not but who knows what next year brings. 
Everyone was happy and loved visiting and playing and the blessing of the animals was a perfect end to a perfect day.  What a lot of love there was!
I am trying to keep up with all of the in shop photos that I am taking but have missed a few that I will be posting soon but please enjoy what you see, I sure have enjoyed all of our encounters.
If you haven't received our monthly newsletter and would like to just make sure I have your email, if I have it and you haven't received it please tell me because my memory isn't what it used to be!
Enjoy and have a day full of happiness!


That's a Chai Latte, no sugar please!

I am feeling a little blurry today, maybe a coffee will help

My mom sure loves me!

Did you say you wanted ANOTHER photo?

I'm bushed!

Some photos of The Beautiful Joe Autumn Adventure 2011






That's all for today


No comments:

Post a Comment